免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 發帖

Royal Family is “very nervous” for Netflix’s ‘The Crown’

A still of Claire Foy as The Queen; Photo: Netflix

According to Peter Morgan, the writer of Netflix’s opulent new series The Crown, the Royal Family are both “very, very nervous and very, very excited” about the show, which will tell the story of a young Queen Elizabeth.
“The royals are aware of the show,” he said. “There is a sense that they are both very, very nervous and very, very excited. I think they don’t like not having control, but I think they also understand that dealing with this subject matter with some degree of respect, you know, even objective scrutiny is a rare thing.”
Mr Morgan is also well known as the writer of the film The Queen, starring Helen Mirren as Her Majesty. While working on The Crown, there were interactions between the Palace and the show’s producers, but Mr Morgan stated his preference for being independent while making it. “There are countless ways to protect both sides. I don’t want to be affiliated in any way with the palace,” he said.
The Crown also prominently features the story of the meeting of the then Princess Elizabeth (played by Claire Foy) and Prince Philip (played by Matt Smith) and their subsequent marriage. Speaking at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour, Mr Morgan said: “I wanted to show them getting married, because what takes us all the way through this is not just her reign, but this remarkable marriage.”
Meanwhile, the star of the show Claire Foy had nothing but nice things to say about her character, The Queen. “Essentially, I just think she’s [Her Majesty] a very, very, very good, good, good person who has given her life for her country, whichever way you look at it, and has done the most incredible job,” she said.
The Crown is directed by Stephen Daldry and produced by Andy Harries. It will premiere on Netflix on November 4, 2016.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
劍橋公爵,斯特拉森伯爵,卡里克弗格斯男爵,最高貴嘉德勳章的皇家騎士伴隨,最古老與最高貴的薊花勳章騎士,女王陛下的侍從武官。

又不是三級片,緊張甚麼??

畢竟是關於女王陛下
劍橋公爵,斯特拉森伯爵,卡里克弗格斯男爵,最高貴嘉德勳章的皇家騎士伴隨,最古老與最高貴的薊花勳章騎士,女王陛下的侍從武官。

返回列表